Villa for sale in Bientina, Tuscany, Italy Bientina, Pisa, Tuscany
This stunning villa for sale in Bientina, Tuscany, Italy, measures 485 Sqm plus additional 570 Sqm of basement and garage.
The property is surrounded by 8 hectares of land of which 15000 Sqm, including the garden with olive trees and fruit trees, and two water wells, are fully fenced, the remainder land is mainly woodland.
Although the area is generally considered safe, the owners have preferred installing a home security/alarm system consisting of 4 videocameras and two video intercoms at the gates.
This Tuscan villa is ideally located in the area of Santa Colomba, in the municipality of Bientina, in the province of Pisa. It is of very easy access, just off the main road and yet a bit further inland, far enough to enjoy the tranquillity and the sound of chirping birds!
The house is on three floors, and consists of:
- Utility room
- Laundry room
- Billiard room
- Internal staircase to the ground floor
- Entrance hall
- Open plan dining room + kitchen + living room with fireplace with direct access onto the back garden and the porch
- 3 Bedrooms
- Dressing room
- Attic room
- 2 Bathrooms
- Living room (with direct access onto the back garden, the porch, the covered panoramic terrace and the conservatory)
- Covered Panoramic terrace
- Internal staircase to the first floor
- External staircase to lower garden and woodshed*
* Additional 180 Sqm of woodshed may be converted into habitable surface.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Balcony
Villa for sale in Bientina, Tuscany, Italy – SPECIFICATIONS
DOORS AND WINDOWS
- All in solid cypress wood
- All double glazed
- Exposed wood beams
- Impruneta terracotta tiles
- Handcut porphyry tiles (Entrance hall and porch)
- Hardwood floorings (First Floor)
- Crude porphyry tiles (External paved area)
- 29.000 Kal/hour oil burner (heating)
- 12.000 Kal/hour oil burner (hot water)
- Oil tanks of 8.000 and of 1.500 litres
- Gas piping to connect to mains is in place
- 2 halls
- Master Bedroom on the First Floor
AUTOMATIC IRRIGATION SYSTEM
- The irrigation system covers 10.000 Sqm (Garden area)
- 4 Gates, of which 2 are double and automatic
Villa Colomba was built between 1975 and 1980, the owners liked the architecture of Tuscan farmhouses and made each and every effort together with the builders to make sure their home would have looked just as stunning. They truly made an exceptional work!
Villa for sale in Bientina, Tuscany, Italy – E.P.C. / ITALIAN A.P.E.
Classe Energetica: F
EPi Gl: 185.13 kWh/m2*anno
EPe invol: 28.441 kWh/m2*anno
EPi invol: 140.139 kWh/m2*anno
Pisa International Airport: 26 Km
Lucca: 36 Km
Livorno: 41 Km
Firenze: 63 Km