Period villa for sale in Palaia, Pisa, Tuscany Palaia - Province of Pisa
Period villa for sale in Palaia, province of Pisa, Tuscany.
Hidden away from the hustle and bustle of modern life, and yet within walking distance of the village of Palaia, lies this beautiful villa built in 1944, with terrific views over the Tuscan countryside.
Villa Palaia has been the current owners’ holiday home until now. Because of its high potential, however, it could also be converted into a bed and breakfast, provided some work is carried out to create additional bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms downstairs. Or, one could create a living room with kitchen downstairs and leave the upper floor to bedrooms only.
Access to the property is easy, the very well kept unpaved road that leads to the villa measures in fact no more than a few hundred metres.
This period villa of 230 Sq.m. is fully detached, and mostly south facing. It is ideal for families and/or to be run as B&B, given the popularity of this area, creating some additional income to its owners.
Surrounded by 11770 Sq.m. of private land, with olive trees and fruit trees, the sale also includes an above ground swimming pool and an outbuilding of 44 Sq.m. which has been converted into a lovely dining area with fireplace and kitchenette that may be enjoyed by guests or friends during their stay.
Although a small village, Palaia has a lot to offer, with its bars, pubs, restaurants, shops, bank, post office, etc. The area is also scattered with agriturismi and trattorias. Proper supermarkets are to be found in the nearby village of Forcoli (5 mins by car) or Pontedera (15 mins by car).
- 3 extra spacious rooms, currently cellars, which could be converted into either a spacious living room with kitchen or into bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Sitting room with piano
- Internal staircase to first floor
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Living room
- Currently used as storage space
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
EPgl,nren: 462,62 kWh/m2*anno
All systems (Water, electricity and sewage) are certified, Gas instead ( heating system ) must be done.
SOME AMAZING EXTRAS
- Mature Gardens
- Private Land
- Swimming pool (above ground)
- Wood burning fire oven
- Breathtaking views
- Within walking distance of the village
- Could be run as Bed and Breakfast and provide additional income
TRAVEL TIMES BY CAR
- Pisa International Airport – 36 minutes
- Florence Airport – 58 minutes
- Bologna Airport – 1 hours and 56 minutes
- Milan Malpensa Airport – 4 hours
- Rome Airport – 3 hours and 42 minutes
- Forcoli – 5 minutes
- Pontedera – 15 minutes
- Peccioli – 16 minutes
- Volterra – 45 minutes
- Pisa – 35 minutes
- Lucca – 1 hour
- Firenze – 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Siena – 1 hour and 20 minutes
Castelfalfi – 26 minutes
- Livorno – 45 minutes
- Viareggio – 1 hour
- Marina di Pisa – 50 minutes
- Abetone – 2 hours
PERIOD VILLA FOR SALE IN PALAIA, PISA, TUSCANY – VIEWINGS
To schedule a viewing, please use our ‘CONTACT AGENT’ form on this page.