Country house for sale in Scansano, Grosseto, Tuscany Gaggioli - Municipality of Scansano - Province of Grosseto
Country House for sale in Scansano, Grosseto, Tuscany.
Charming fully detached Tuscan abode of 135 Sq.m. in secluded grounds of 2,5 Hectares in the municipality of Scansano, home to Maremma’s most known Italian DOC red wines in the world, the Morellino di Scansano.
This property lies on top of hill and overlooks the surrounding Tuscan countryside. The views go on pretty much for ever, and you can even see the sea from here!
The garden around the property is entirely fenced whilst the remainder hectares of land, aren’t.
Casale Gaggioli is on two floors, ground and first floor. Following the traditional architecture of old rural buildings, in addition to the internal staircase, this house also has an external staircase which adds an independent access to the first floor, from the outside.
COUNTRY HOUSE FOR SALE IN SCANSANO, GROSSETO, TUSCANY – IN BRIEF
GROUND FLOOR – NORTH EAST, SOUTH WEST
- Large porch on the front of the house
- Smaller porch on the back
- Open plan Living room and eat-in kitchen
- Dining room
- Pantry/storage with access from the outside and not from the house itself
- Storage under the internal staircase
- Storage under the external staircase
FIRST FLOOR – NORTH EAST, SOUTH WEST
- Study (currently used as bedroom)
- Entrance hall (the one accessible from the external staircase – currently used as bedroom)
- Bedroom with small storage
SOME AMAZING EXTRAS
- Private car park space
- Fenced Garden
COUNTRY HOUSE FOR SALE IN SCANSANO, GROSSETO, TUSCANY – E.P.C. ITALIAN A.P.E.
EPgl,nren: 250,05 kWh/m2*anno
- Heating: wood burning fireplace and radiators
- Gas – LPG
- Electricity – Mains
- Water – Mains
- Water tank + pressure pumps
TRAVEL TIMES BY CAR
- Pisa International Airport – 2 hours and 10 minutes
- Florence Airport – 2 hours and 15 minutes
- Bologna Airport – 3 hours and 10 minutes
- Rome Airport – 2 hours and 10 minutes
- Scansano: 12 minutes
- Poggioferro: 2 minutes
- Volterra: 46 minutes
- Grosseto: 40 minutes
- Porto Santo Stefano: 1 hour
- Punta Ala: 1 hour
- Cecina – 1 hour
- Siena – 1 hour and 28 minutes
- Livorno – 2 hours and 10 minutes
- Lucca – 2 hours and 26 minutes
COUNTRY HOUSE FOR SALE IN SCANSANO, GROSSETO, TUSCANY – VIEWINGS
To schedule a viewing, please use our ‘CONTACT AGENT’ form on this page.