Condo Apartments for sale in Volterra, Tuscany, Italy Volterra, Tuscany
Borgo Bellavista – Apartments for sale in Volterra, Tuscany, Italy.
Nestled in a hill with gobsmacking views over the valley, lies this fabulous residential complex (condominium) currently undergoing extensive renovation/reconstruction work.
WHAT IS A CONDOMINIUM?
For more information, read our post ‘How does a condominium work in Italy?‘
HOW MANY APARTMENTS ARE THERE FOR SALE?
There are 21 apartments for sale in Volterra’s Borgo Bellavista. Studio flats, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom units and even detached villas. Please scroll down this page and see our list of properties for sale in this beautiful residential complex.
HOW FAR IS IT FROM VOLTERRA?
The hamlet is less than 5 km from Volterra’s city centre.
WHAT’S IN VOLTERRA?
Volterra really has it all: the Tuscan charm that we all love, the dolce vita lifestyle, bars, restaurants, hotels, museums, cafés, boutiques, shops, history, art, etc.
MORE ABOUT THE BORGO BELLAVISTA
The Borgo comprises seven buildings for a total of 21 apartments. Each apartment will have its allocated car park space and will share the use of the swimming pool and sunbathing area, both enjoying marvellous views over the Tuscan countryside.
Bellavista is coming back to new life thanks to the hard work of a professional building company that have taken this project at heart.
WHEN WILL THE APARTMENTS BE READY?
Borgo Bellavista has been nearly completed. All buildings, apart from building C, have been built. However, only Apartment A8, the ‘show apartment’ has been completed inside.
It will take about 60 days to complete an apartment, this will includes all systems, tiling of floors and bathroom walls, etc. Please note that kitchens, furniture, lamps and shower cubicles will not be included.
WHY THE SHOW APARTMENT?
Apartment A8 has been fully completed for clients to see the quality of the finishings and of the materials that are included in the work specifications:
- Terracotta floor tiles throughout the apartment
- Bathroom wall tiles in ceramic
- White ceramic bathroom suites
Wood beams, vaulted ceilings, terracotta floors and stone walls are being used to retain the typical Tuscan style. Where possible, every effort is being made to restore the original materials and features.
Most units will have their private outdoor space, be it a terrace, a porch or a garden to enjoy some alfresco dining and stunning views, which really are breath taking!
- Connection of the utilities will cost an average € 2.500,00 on top of the selling price.
- Registering with the different utility companies will be up to the new owner after completion. Costs for this will depend on the utility companies.
APARTMENTS FOR SALE IN VOLTERRA:
- Apartment A1 : 2 Beds, 2 Baths
- Apartment A2: 2 Beds, 1 Bath
- Apartment A3+A4: 3 Beds, 2 Baths
- Apartment A5+A6: 3 Beds, 1 Study, 2 Baths
- Apartment A7: 2 Beds, 1 Bath
- Apartment A8: 1 Bed, 1 Study, 1 Bath
- Apartment A9: 1 Bed, 1 Study, 1 Bath
- Apartment A10: Studio Apartment
- Apartment A11: 2 Beds, 1 Bath
- Detached Villa B: 2 Beds, 1 Bath
- Apartment C1: 3 Beds, 2 Baths
- Apartment C2: 2 Beds, 1 Bath
- Apartment D1: 2 Beds, 1 Bath
- Apartment D2: 2 Beds, 1 Bath
- Apartment D3: 2 Beds, 1 Bath
Floor plans(click on image to open pdf)
Lucca: 97 Km
Firenze: 74 Km
Leghorn - Ferries To Sardinia & Corsica: 72 Km
Piombino - Ferries To Elba Island: 87 Km
Abetone - Skiing Slopes: 136 Km
Castelfalfi - Golf Course: 31 Km
Casciana Terme - SPA Resort: 37 Km