Coastal Apartment with private garden for sale in Marina di Grosseto, Maremma Marina di Grosseto - Province of Grosseto - Maremma Toscana
Coastal Apartment with private garden for sale in Marina di Grosseto, a tourists’ favourite in the province of Grosseto, Maremma, Tuscany.
Situated in the heart of Marina di Grosseto, a coastal town within walking distance (150 metres!) of some wonderful beaches on the Tyrrhenian Sea, this apartment is part of a residential complex comprising four buildings of 8 apartments each. One building, named building C, has already been fully sold. This property is in Building D, which is currently being built.
Apartment D1 is on the ground floor. It comprises two private gardens, both paved and lawned, an open plan kitchen-diner and living area, 2 bedrooms and one bathroom with shower and window.
Ideal as a first residency, and as holiday home, this property could also generate some extra income if rented out in the summer months.
Renting it out will be very easy given its central location and the vicinity to shops, bars, restaurants and beautiful beaches.
Easy access. All roads are paved.
Private parking spaces will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
GARDEN/S AND LAND
This unit has two private gardens. One is accessible from the living area, the other one from the kitchen-diner. Both gardens are partly paved and partly lawned.
DOES THE PROPERTY HAVE A SWIMMING POOL?
No, this property does not have a swimming pool. However, it is within walking distance (150 metres!) of the Tyrrhenian Sea and its beautiful sandy beaches!
HOW MUCH COULD I RENT IT OUT FOR?
Apartment D1 has a double bedroom and a single bedroom. It can sleep from three to four persons. In addition, this unit has private gardens and is within walking distance of the beach and local amenities. Because of these positive factors, this apartment could easily rent at around € 60,00 per night from mid-May to mid-September.
COASTAL APARTMENT WITH PRIVATE GARDEN FOR SALE IN MARINA DI GROSSETO – LAYOUT
- Open plan kitchen-diner and living area
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom with shower and window
- Private gardens with paved and lawned areas
Please scroll down this page and click on the thumbnail in the ‘floor plan section’. By doing so, you will open a new page with a much larger image of the floor plan!
SOME AMAZING FEATURES AND EXTRAS
- Ideal Location – 150 metres from the beach!
- Walking Distance of local amenities, public transports and beautiful beaches
- High Rental Potential
- Ceramic tiles throughout the apartment
- Ceramic wall tiles in the bathroom
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Toilet- yes
- Bidet with mixer tap – yes
- Washbasin with mixer tap – yes
- Shower tray and tap – yes
- Shower cubicle – no
- Kitchen units and appliances – no
- Lights and lamps – no
- Telephone line – yes
- Intercom – yes
- Solar PV Panels – yes
- Boiler – yes
- Condo’s water tank with pumps – yes
- Air-con units – yes
WHEN WILL THE APARTMENT BE READY?
All units in Building D, including this apartment of course, should be ready by Summer 2020.
- Mains Water
- Communal Water Tank (4,000 litres) with Pump
- Solar PV Panels
- Air conditioning / Heat pumps
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE E.P.C. – ITALIAN A.P.E.
Date: *Unknown – Class: A+ *Awaiting confirmation by the listing agent
EPgl,nren: *Unknown Kwh/m2xanno *Awaiting confirmation by the listing agent
Condominium costs have not been calculated yet. Please note that this unit is an off-plan property, meaning it is currently undergoing construction work.
STATE OF MAINTENANCE
Not at all! Apartment D1 is within walking distance of bars, pubs, restaurants, local amenities and beautiful sandy beaches!
Your dog is welcome as long as it’s kept on a leash when roaming the communal areas, and you clean up after them.
Sought-after central location. The area has very low crime rate and is safe for families with children.
Nice and relaxing, the view opens onto the surrounding gardens.
ABOUT THE AREA
Tranquil, peaceful, and safe coastal destination. With nice sandy beaches and rocky ones too, this area is very popular with tourists. Well connected to other parts of Tuscany and nearby villages and towns, Marina di Grosseto has a lot to offer: restaurants, bars, pubs, shops, etc.
Yes. Marina di Grosseto is very well connected!
SCHOOLS IN AND NEAR MARINA DI GROSSETO, MAREMMA, TUSCANY
- Children until 5 years of age: Scuola dell’Infanzia (Marina di Grosseto and Grosseto)
- 5 to 11: Scuola Primaria (Marina di Grosseto and Grosseto)
- 11 to 13: Scuola Secondaria di Primo Grado (Marina di Grosseto and Grosseto)
- 14 to 18: Scuola Secondaria di Secondo Grado (Grosseto)
The nearest hospital is in Grosseto (18 min drive from the property).
IDEAS FOR FAMILIES IN AND NEAR MARINA DI GROSSETO, MAREMMA, TUSCANY
From tennis, to swimming, horseback riding, bike tours, natural parks etc., this area has a lot to offer!
In addition, tennis schools, sailing schools, baseball… you name it!
Pretty much everywhere in Tuscany there is a plethora of options and activities to do, places to visit, and memories to build together with your loved ones!
BEST RESTAURANTS NEAR MARINA DI GROSSETO, MAREMMA, TUSCANY
Here’s a full detailed list of the best restaurants in Marina di Grosseto, according to TripAdvisor.
TRAVEL TIMES BY CAR
- Pisa International Airport – 1 hour and 38 minutes
- Florence International Airport – 1 hour and 56 minutes
- Perugia International Airport – 2 hours and 11 minutes
- Castiglione della Pescaia: 7 minutes
- Punta Ala: 29 minutes
- Follonica: 31 minutes
POPULAR TOWNS NEARBY
- Grosseto: 16 minutes
- Piomibino: 1 hour
- Siena: 1 hour and 10 minutes
- Pisa: 1 hour and 38 minutes
- Lucca: 1 hour and 51 minutes
- Arezzo: 1 hour and 56 minutes
- Pistoia: 2 hours and 10 minutes
- Firenze: 2 hours and 20 minutes
Check the golf courses near Marina di Grosseto
- Marina di Grosseto: 150 metres on foot!! a 2 minute walk!
- Abetone – 3 hours
COASTAL APARTMENT WITH PRIVATE GARDEN FOR SALE IN MARINA DI GROSSETO– VIEWINGS
To schedule a viewing, please use our ‘CONTACT AGENT’ form on this page.